Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Publishing our gRoUp notes!


Last sem, we didnt studid. But for this semester we decided to dtudy in ifferent way. We are writing our own notes with the use of internet, Library, local publications. Everyone taken one subject.
Last Sunday we printed our first copy of motes. This is very exciting and very new style of studying. Our HOD Mr. Bhosale sir also suggested us about this concept. This is actually LMR (Last Minute Review), which is done half a hour before exam.

2 comments:

Priyanka Deshpande said...

Its a great job you are doing. Actualy I congratulate you and all ampss for taking efforts to compose notes. If you think i am one of your true friends please help me so that I will not scolded by my mom for getting less marks in next semister.I hope you will help me.

Priyanka Deshpande

Priyanka said...

Good job! Hay guys, I am waiting for your notes.......

About Us

My photo
Sangli, Maharashtra, India
A group of electrical engineering students. We blog about our group activities and about our field. If you wish us to write any specific topic then send e-mail to pratikpjjoshi[AT]hotmail.com and we will write a blog on that topic